Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Killeen, TX
November 29, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I was told that I have a rare form of inflammatory arthritis that doesn't show up on regular blood tests. I had to take another kind of blood test before it would show. My rheumatologist is treating me for RA & Fibromyalgia. I also have Osteoarthritis in my knees and spine.

November 29, 2015
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I have it and Sjogrens syndrome too

November 29, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montesano, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In