Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
St. Petersburg, FL

Hi everyone,
I live in Saint Petersburg Florida on the North side. I am looking for a neurologist....I do not want to travel very far, as I get very bad anxiety. Does anyone have any recommendations?

September 15, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Not yet but I kind of gave up on the idea of looking.

November 23, 2015
A MyFibroTeam Member

Hope you have found a neurologist.

November 18, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Seattle, WA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Slough, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In