Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canton, MI

Has anyone successfully gotten off their medication and been able to conceive? What advice do you have for someone looking to start that process in the next year?

August 22, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I was able to get off my meds and was able to conceive. I think just knowing that I was doing it for the baby helped the process, and then when I gave birth any pain I had pretty much was bearable because my mind was on the baby. I hope this helps xoxoxo

December 30, 2015
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thank you. I will be going through this starting in a few weeks. I will keep you updated :-)

January 16, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Has anyone tried or is on Nabilone or Dronabinol? And how's it going any side effects??

September 10, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭