Sometimes one of my eyes goes misty. I can't stop it. Eyes can be affected by fibro can't they?
Answer Summary
Members connected over the frustrating experience of misty or blurry vision associated with fibromyalgia, with many describing dry eyes,... Read more
Fibro, aaargh, so many different symptoms manifesting themselves in different ways in different people.
I have dry, sore eyes in the morning and then half an hour later they can be watering, no rhyme or reason to this dreaded disease.
My eye's have gotten soo blurry and not just a little. Have had to change glasses 2 yrs straight n again, need to do it again. Scary.
Many people have issues with symptoms of Hypoglycemia or thyroids or with hormones going out of whack. All these things can cause you to have a fluctuation on how your body works overall. SO Dry eye is more common of a complaint but sometimes it can cause you to get misty. Try Cucumbers or watch a Tear Jerker to allow the excess tears flow. Also Allergy meds like Benedryl can help cause it could just be plain old allergies.
Doesn't hurt to follow up with an eye doctor on your next eye appointment or your Primary care Doc to rule out Allergy or Blood Sugar or just an Over-Active Tear ducts.
Sorry I've been not around. You all understand, i know. In regards to the eye problems we all have from this awful disease, i HAVE noticed a LOT it's worse on allergy kinda days with the blurriness. I started Flonase bcuz it also covers eye's and use the systane lubricant eyedrops for added moisture to my eye's (was told by eye dr. Yrs back i do have major dry eye's) I HAVE seen a major difference, even though i still have bad eyesight, it doesn't make me a mad lady as much. ;) sending hugs to all of you and hope this helps a bit.
My eyes are affected like this as well. Have you tried using eye drops when your sight goes misty? This seems to help for a bit as I think it is caused due to having dry eyes