The only thing I am positively sure about are the prominent medical conclusions like Mayo etc. Anyone else is probably trying to sell you something....just my opinion. I wish you well. Remember to do your homework before buying....for everything. I've adapted a trust but verify mentality...just me, you do you๐ฟ๐๐
Hey Jenece, I havenโt read anything about a device, but I have been reading about the different findings about the neck and trap area since seeing your post.
I found a range of research from 2022-2026, very interesting. ๐๐ป
Happiest of birthdays, to you! ๐ฅณ๐๐ฅณ
That's an interesting question! The theory about clamped muscles at the base of the neck isn't something that appears in current well-documented fibromyalgia research, so it's hard to speak to that specifically.
What researchers do know is that the exact cause of fibromyalgia is still unknown. Current science points to Show Full Answer
I have Fibromyalgia & Occipital Neuralgia & TMJ. Do these illnesses usually happen together?