Managing Mast cell w diet and supplements has reduced daily fatigue and inflammation. I still get tired at end of the day and still flare if I do too much, and a few times a year I may wake up very tired. But overall I am doing way better than years ago
I rarely get the muscle pain and heaviness like before. Idk. Unless I’m in FMS recession, and mast cell is in forefront. I guess time will tell. Has anyone else experienced similarly
There is still so much drs don’t know about FMS. But… read more
It's really encouraging to hear that dietary and supplement changes have made such a noticeable difference in your fatigue and muscle pain! That kind of progress, even if the "why" is still unclear, is worth celebrating.
You're absolutely right that fibromyalgia is far more complex than once thought. Research now points to Show Full Answer