Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire

Since having that fall I'm assuming it pinched nerve it has made it painful in the shoulder after I eat does anyone have this with fibro ?

September 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I also have this but I have gerd/gord bad acid reflux caused by a hiatus hernia. I'm waiting for the GI surgeon to decide if he'll operate.

September 23, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I would ask which shoulder hurts and are you right or left handed?

September 29, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Oh I see so it could be that do you think or GERD? Xx

September 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rustenburg, ZA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newcastle, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In