Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Yukon, OK

I struggle with morning stiffness so bad that before fibro I could only describe waking up in the morning as being so tired it hurts, but it literally does hurt! Morning stiffness plus sleeping problems makes waking up and getting out of bed the hardest part of the day.

April 10, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Try using the Infrared heat pad before rising, helps me all day long

April 10, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Not sure but would love to know if anyone has a Solution as I’m the same Stiffness and Soreness every morning ❤️❤️

April 10, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

If u rest u go stiff so moving a about gets the stiffness away , Try heat, God bless u lass

April 17, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have the same problem and it is dreadful , really stiff and legs so painful and heavy ! I think it helps a bit to do some stretching exercises while lying on the bed before trying to get up!

April 11, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

💖 I hope it helps dear.
No guarantees 😉
Love,
Deb 😘

May 1, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chickasha, OK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Columbia, SC