Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 24, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, I have the same thing. I'll get very cold & even when I cover up ,I'm still cold for hours. Then all of a sudden I'm too warm. In the hot weather the A/C makes me freeze & fans make me stiffen up. Then I cover up & it takes forever to warm up. I always carry a sweater in the summer so I can shield myself from A/C & fans. It's actually painful on my skin & muscles.

January 27, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

only when going through menopause

January 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
High Point, NC

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Laredo, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In