Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 23, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Ah awesome, thank you for sharing! 😊

March 24, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

I listen to audiobooks or dvds/ streaming tv. If im up to it I try wordsearch puzzles or diamond dots which don't take too much thinking.

March 24, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Laying on couch w 2 dogs warching movie or reading or coloring

March 24, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Watching Grey's Anatomy or trashy TV curled up on my sofa. πŸ›‹ πŸ–₯

March 23, 2023
A MyFibroTeam Member

Try to relief it with a tens machine ect if I cannot ease it I take medication and Read,meditation, mind games on my phone, rub my dogs πŸ₯°, pray, be grateful for my Daughter πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° sleep if I can, watch a movie.

March 28, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Eagle, MI

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
South Jordan, UT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In