Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Australia

Has anyone have a bad reaction to the AstraZeneca Vaccine? In Australia the Government is making those people over 50 years old and Older we have to have the AstraZeneca Vaccine and those people under 50 years old will have the Pfizer Vaccine.
Worried because the AstraZeneca Vaccine is known to cause Blood Clots.

May 5, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I'm 66 years old and I had the Pfizer 🥰May I ask why is the Government choosing which Vaccine people should take 🥺

May 5, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

I've had the Astra Zeneca no problems I'd say go for it x

May 5, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

I am 63 in New York, i had the Moderna on 2/28 just a sore arm and second shot on 3/28. The second one had fever, chills, but worst part was the body aches which made the fibromyalgia feel worse but was gone within 36 hours. I feel safer knowing i have that layer of protection from covid.

May 5, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

Sorry for very late response. I had 1st and second doses of the Astra Zeneka jabs. 1st high temp, aches n chills. Send dose chronic migrains that lasted 4 days.

I'm 56 yrs old. X

May 27, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member
Yes...My Pulmonologist said for me not to take the Johnson shot, with my history of bleeding with my lung disease Bronchiectasis. Johnson shot is same type as Astrazeneca❤️.

May 27, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pietermaritzburg, ZA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In