Hi Debra:
I tried LDN. I started at 0.5 mg in November 2019 and titrated up to a final dose of 18 mg split into 2 doses almost a year later. Now 18 mg a day is no longer really a low dose but the prescriber said it was fine. I told myself I would give it a year and if it didn’t work, give it up. It didn’t work for me. It was a costly experiment but I thought I’d give it a go and I mostly don’t regret it. I have about $300 worth of pills sitting here not being used......wish I could ship them to you 😆 I am one of those people who really has very little success with meds and treatments....don’t know why 😔 Didn’t work for me but that doesn’t mean it won’t for you. I would recommend you give it a go. There have been many people who have had great success with it and the next one might be you ☺️ I wish you the very best of luck my dear 💕💕🤗🤗
Olga XXOO
Hi Debra, we’ve been really lucky this winter! Hardly any snow and the temps are pretty reasonable for winter...... I’m glad we got a break given the pandemic.
All the best in trying the LDN. I sincerely hope it provides you with some relief. I’m on to trying Lamictal prescribed by the Neurologist to relieve the nerve pain. 🤞🤞🤞
Olga XXOO
MarnieF used to be on here and did well on LDN.
I’ve noticed others too, varied responses.❤️😻❤️
@A MyFibroTeam Member,
I’m glad you’ve had a mild winter. At least you could get out a little bit. We’ve had a very rainy winter. Today was partly sunny so it was a mood lifter for me. I hope the lamictal helps. I just read about it and it seems promising. Let me know how you do on it. 🙏🤞💙
I wasn't sure if they LDN was working for me but when I finished and went off I sure noticed right away that it was helping with the pain. It took over 2 weeks to get the pain under control again. So I will keep taking mine. I'm at 4.5mg daily and wondering if I need to increase it.