Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 1, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Diidgens , Quell
Is for all pain from the neck down . It intercepts the pain signals on their way to the brain where pain is interpreted . Doesn’t matter the cause of the pain . I would encourage you to call their customer service which I’ve found to be very caring and helpful .

March 6, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

Every morning I get up, take my meds first thing before breakfast and sit against my heating pad. Coffee helps, too. It usually takes about an hour and a half for me to feel better..

March 4, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member. I do exactly the same as you do. Takes me that long to see what kind of day I am gonna be having.

March 30, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

I am very stiff and have a hard time walking when I first get up. I make it to the kitchen for coffee and than I sit on my heat blanket, watch the news for about an hour. Then I see how I am. I either can get up and do somethings or not. Do I have to take medication or not.Depends on weather for me on most days. Everyone is different. What works for one does not always work for someone else. It takes time to figure it out. Hope you can find your way. Hugs and Prayers

March 4, 2021
A MyFibroTeam Member

I just goggled Delta8 and it's some type of cannabis thc.

March 1, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alberta, Canada

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Braunfels, TX