Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chelmsford, UK

The reason i ask this question is will it get better or worse and will you always have it

June 23, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I use to have it badly, but it seems the tablets my doctor put me on has helped a lot.

June 25, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have always had the tingling in the hands and feet and Iv'e had this over 10 years. For at least the last year whatever side I lay on in bed it get worse starting at the shoulder down to finger tips but now it throbs at my finger tips so I get up or turn it does it on both sides. I am so tired of this

June 24, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

I've had it on and off for 7 years. It went away for a few months during my early pregnancy a few years ago but it came back in the third trimester. It gets worse during a flare for me. I have had a spell of maybe a couple weeks tops no tingling, but it always comes back.

June 23, 2019
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have that problem as well..i hope my doctor can come up with a solution for it..

June 23, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenfield, MA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fife, scotland

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Liverpool, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In