I’ve had muscle twitches for the past 6+ months now- sometimes they are really severe but for the most part they’re just little twitches here and there. I got freaked out today because I had a twitch at the base of my right index finger that caused my whole finger to jerk back and forth really fast. Has anyone else had this? It only lasted about 3 seconds but it really freaked me out. Any help/ insight is appreciated.
Answer Summary
Members widely validated the experience of having sudden finger twitches and muscle jerks, with many sharing that they too have experienced... Read more
Have this and a shaking hand pretty often. Noticed i started covering it when doing things but its calmed down a lot with magnesium cream
Yeah mine gets bad, then okay, then bad, then goes away, them comes back and its a continuous cycle.
O have yhis issue as well somedays my body will jerk and ot hurts otger times it can be legs and arms they just jerk havent a clue on how to stop this eaitber if tbere is a way aparantly u can have medication for this but chose not to look into it due to im on alot of meds dont want anymore added
I had it happen to my thumb
Yes, it’s happened to me.
mussels moving where you can see them move does this happen to anyone else and is the fibro related?