Do you any of you take an antidepressant like cymbalta along with a benzodiazepine like clonazepam? My doctor put me on Cymbalta this week, but I get the most physical relief from a benzo. However, he is telling me no cause they're so addictive. Which I know that.
Answer Summary
Members shared their experiences taking Cymbalta and clonazepam together, with many confirming they use both medications despite warnings... Read more
I was just informed by one of the team members a place to get high potency CBD at a 60% discount if u are on Disability or have a low income. I am so happy I found out about this today....so grateful finding out today. The place u would order on line from is called Lazarus Naturals, check it out
I am sure big beliver in CBD, as it also helps me. Do you have it dailey, what format and how much per day, if u don't mind me asking . CBD is not at all new for me .But lately with Cannibis becoming legal in Canada where I live , New studies are being done and finally I feel people are paying some attention to herb that is not Pyscho active . Really glad it helps you
Missa, Of all the antidepressants I have been on I felt Effexor had the least side effects.
I take Cymbalta and benzos. I take .25 in the AM and .25 before I go home from work. Those tend to be my most stressful points of the day so I try to alleviate additional symptoms from coming on. I take the lowest dose of Cymbalta and worked my way up slowly. I still only take 15mg of the 20mg pill bc I have major sensitivities to medication. My doctor also has said benzos are just a bandaid...well yes, that is correct but do you have bandaids in your house? YEP.
I took Prozac for years, nothing anymore.