Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Edmonton, AB
August 13, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Tracey, I'm just trying to go on memory here, and remember that you have multiple problems. Have you also been diagnosed with osteoarthritis? If so, I've been being treated for the past 15 years or so by Dr. K Skeith. He's at the Allin Clinic on Jasper and 120th St. He also goes to do clinics at the Sturgeon Hospital in St Albert. I find him excellent. He's knowledgeable, warm, kind and super efficient. I went in last Wednesday and mentioned my R arm pain, (more like a rotator cuff injury), and had the cortisone shot in within 5 minutes. I also brought up the faucet injections for my back, as I've lost about 50 pounds since last year, and he had his assistant arrange the appointment. I was in by Friday (they happened to have a cancellation) He also ordered X-rays which were done Friday during my appointment. I find him very knowledgeable about Fibro, and feel very comfortable with him.

August 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Check out the Provider Directory here. You might be able to find a few Dr names there. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

August 13, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Mobile, AL

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Middleburg, FL

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In