Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Staten Island, NY
July 14, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member, I am experiencing the same thing. I saddens me to think that 5 months ago I was as driven as my husband and now I want to be left alone. It doesn’t help that I am post menopausal at the age of 47..... add that to the equation. HELP!!!!

July 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yup I here you, I'm 50

July 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

do others have problems in the "bedroom" I have next no NO sex drive. I use to be the that was let do it now, right here! BUT now, it's like you want to do what?when? where? didn't we have sex like a month ago?? in Reality, right now, if I never had sex again I would be alright with that !!!! Now come on, how real is that? HELP me please

July 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

https://www.zocdoc.com/rheumatologists/new-york...

July 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

I too have lost that luster. However. I thought it was from my being brutely assaulted and beaten so badly on my head, left for dead. Hmm, but then theres the 58 thing tomorrow. So theres that. 😐

July 18, 2018 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clayton, NY

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pretoria, ZA