Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wenatchee, WA

The lumps everyone are talking about sound like Dercum's Disease (or adiposis dolorosa). I was diagnosed with it several years ago. There is some research being done in it now, but most doctors have never heard of it. If you search dercums, there is much information on it. And I'm always happy to answer questions.

April 27, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

You are very welcome.

April 28, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Thank you for posting this information. I will do a search for dercums..

April 28, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, PA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Reading, PA