I have MS, and have had it for almost 14 years. A month or two ago when I saw my neuro I told him how my pain was getting so much worse and all over the place. We talked for a few and he said that's not your MS Pain; that's Fibro pain! I was like what?! I already have 1 condition; I shouldn't get ?π³π as I'm sure y'all know, it's common if you have an auto immune disease, you often get more than one. Geez
Anyhow since I always blame everything on MS I didn't know there was more and I'm not⦠read more
Answer Summary
Members overwhelmingly agreed that a rheumatologist is the go-to specialist for fibromyalgia, though several noted that some rheumatologists... Read more
I use my Primary Dr bcuz she n her husband both have Fibromialgia, so she totally gets it !!!!,but I've heard that Rhumatolgist not sure I spelled that right, but I would start with your Primary Dr if they know about Fibro, if not you might be better seeing the specialist !!! and your right once u have one auto immune issue, you'll get others n that SUCKS π¨π¨π¨ good luck, Wishing you less painful days n nights πππ Hugs flying your way β€β€β€PEACE N LOVE N HAPPINESS TOO πΉ π πΈ π π
For fibromyalgia you should see a Rheumatologist.
For fibromyalgia you should see a Rheumatologist. Fibro is in their area of expertise.
Good Luck & God Bless! ! ! π π π
Fibro is not an autoimmune disease, but certainly the stress from the MS could cause the same symptoms. Either way you have the pain etc. A rheumatologist is the usual but their answer is just drugs. Have a look at my bio etc, I have my treatments there.
Pain Clinic, they had helped me to get of narcotics that did nothing except cousing you more pain. I get Fusion therapy to block nerves and take Suboxone for pain