Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Omaha, NE

Am I the only one struggling with making discussion's and if not how do you get through this?

October 25, 2016
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members connected over the challenge of making decisions while living with chronic illness, with many describing how conditions like... Read more

Members connected over the challenge of making decisions while living with chronic illness, with many describing how conditions like fibromyalgia and depression have made once-simple choices feel overwhelming or even debilitating. Several members shared practical advice for a member struggling to decide on downsizing housing, including considering a condo or trailer for privacy without apartment noise, hiring help for yard work, and reaching out to friends or neighborhood services for support. A recurring theme was the understanding that indecisiveness and brain fog are real symptoms of chronic conditions, met with humor, patience, and the reminder that making any decision, right or wrong, is an act of self-care in itself.

A MyFibroTeam Member

You just made me laugh god bless you Means😇

October 26, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

The struggle is real my friend!

October 25, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I've always been indecisive, but I do have bouts where it's debilitating! Ugh!

October 25, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

No, I don't like going shopping my self, I feel I circle the merchandise like a shark. My husband says I look at the same things 2 or 3 times b4 I decide. Drives me crazy.

October 25, 2016 (edited)
A MyFibroTeam Member

@A MyFibroTeam Member thank you for the clarification on the spelling I tell you things. are not what it use to be that's for sure

October 26, 2016
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In