Want to know if savella didn't work are there any meds that have helped? I can't take pain meds.
Answer Summary
Members shared mixed but mostly encouraging experiences with Savella for fibromyalgia, with several reporting that while it may not eliminate... Read more
You should try it to see if it works for you. We are all different and are bodies are also, so what works for one may not work for others. Hope it all works out for you.
I've been taking Savella for 3 years now. I really didn't think it was helping much till I almost ran out one time and cut back to one a day. Boy could I tell the difference. I'm still having pain but I guess without it I'd be much worse
I could not take this.
I heard and read horrible things about Cymbalta too, turns out it is the best thing I ever did. My advice is to try it and see how you feel about it. Savella could be your lifesaving med too.
I will be trying it out soon and hope it works. Let us know how it goes.