Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Broadview Heights, OH

I have been extremely tired lately and I work night shift for now. I also have a very active 2 year old son. As of now, my husband is not working making it easier for me to get sleep when I need to get sleep. However, it seems like more often than not, when I have been sleeping lately I have some horrible nightmares (almost always fighting or raping as the content of the nightmare). I am usually not one to remember dreams, but these have been so vivid that it is hard to forget them. I… read more

May 30, 2015 (edited)
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

It could definitely be the medication, my doctor prescribed me meloxicam and it helped with the pain but I started having very vivid and scary nightmares and he told me to stop taking it, for now all I take when I am in a lot of pain is Ibuprohen 800.

May 31, 2015
A MyFibroTeam Member

I would definitely check all your medications online and read on their possible side effects or if any of your medications clash. Some meds do cause nightmares or having vivid dreams. Just double check your meds.

June 5, 2015
A MyFibroTeam Member

I agree, probably one of your meds causing the nightmares, definitely worth looking into!

May 31, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Warwickshire

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
NorthWest Suburb of Chicago

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In