Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby Warwickshire
November 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members connected over the shared and often frightening experience of sudden, overwhelming fatigue that makes it nearly impossible to keep... Read more

Members connected over the shared and often frightening experience of sudden, overwhelming fatigue that makes it nearly impossible to keep their eyes open, with many describing how they can fall asleep anywhere, from public transport to the middle of daily activities. Several members shared that this exhaustion is especially severe after busy days or poor sleep, and emphasized the importance of listening to your body by resting immediately when the feeling hits rather than fighting it, as pushing through can lead to dangerous accidents like burns or falls. A recurring theme was the frustration of battling extreme daytime sleepiness only to face insomnia at night, creating an exhausting cycle that has forced some members to leave work or significantly adjust their routines.

A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I do and I can fall asleep anywhere, this is one of the reasons that I have actually left work finally!!! I fell asleep in the staffroom, I dnt drive this can happen to me on public transport too, I'm fighting to keep my eyes open.
Them when it actually come around to bedtime I'm fighting insomnia. Cannot win

November 24, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I find this particularly frightening I feel I am going to drift right off I jump up with fright and that makes me focus again Keep well

November 23, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Evelyn I'm the same 🤣

November 24, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

yes fall asleep on computer or playing a game just any ware it is scary sometimes. Evelyn

November 24, 2024
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes

November 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ladysmith, WI

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Belgrade, MT

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In