Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sharon, MA
June 21, 2021
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

I used to drink tap water 🚰 but I changed it not because my FM. I did it because my oncologist ask me to . After my treatment I get used to it and continue drinking bottle water. But i never have any trouble with the tap water.

June 22, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sharon, MA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Girard, PA

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dundee, UK