Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA

Feels like a wave that hits me all of a sudden that’s the only way I can describe it.
When it happens I also feel nauseous, I get strong palpitations, feel like I’m about to faint and get this feeling like I want to cry

October 12, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes somtimes stops me in my tracks

October 13, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, shivers, really weak feeling, muscles don't want to work right my stomach is queasy and feel very strongly the need to sit down.

October 12, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I get this but i did not know it was Fibromyalgia I thought it was something else

October 14, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Sometimes its a muscle cramping pain with tingling, sometimes it's a restless leg type attack, sometimes pins and needles, sometimes locking up

October 12, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

I get that during panic attacks.

October 12, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chippenham, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
St Helens, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rugby, UK