Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

You feel you're gonna lose your balance? I can't walk I have to hold on to something and sit right next to the top for a little bit before I move. Has anybody experienced that before it feels like I have like a ton of bricks on my body.

May 20, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyFibroTeam Member

I wouldn't go into any water that's chlorinated either way.. it's way too toxic

May 22, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I have. I’ve had time where I would be walking in the house near a wall and just run into it.

May 20, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

Everyday walking and standing are such an effort. I hate it.

May 22, 2018
A MyFibroTeam Member

My legs feel like they weigh 500 pounds each sometimes. It makes it really he's to walk. It happens usually when the barometric pressure drops and it is storming. We have had rain for over a week and no end in sight. My whole body is hurting really bad from it.

May 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
London, UK

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
south manchester uk