Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 7, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

5-htp hydroxytryptophan, it is an amino acid. It takes tryptophan that we find in foods and converts it to hydroxytryptophan, which then turns into serotonin which helps with pain sensation anxiety depression sleep problem.

April 8, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yup I take it...I get a sleep thing from health shop. It has 5htp, cherry tart, and I think elderflower or something and also magnesium...I definitely notice pain increases when I don't take it.

April 10, 2017
A MyFibroTeam Member

What is HTP.

April 7, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Phoenix, AZ

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denver, CO

A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sacramento, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In