Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyFibroTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 29, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes, I do. I get very sharpe pains that shoot through the side of my face to my head. All seem to come from my left side extremely painful and I also get very sharpe pains in my left arm quite often almost to the point of tears.

December 23, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

That happens sometimes before a migraine sets in.

November 30, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

I have shooting pains in my head that feel pretty much like getting in the head with a hammer. I do have temporal pain as well.

November 29, 2016
A MyFibroTeam Member

Yes I've had those. Sometimes shoots right through my eyes from temple. Mine don't last very long but they come often. Stops me in my tracks pain so intense. Mine eventually went away. Now I get them periodically. Hope this helps. Gentle hugs and God bless.

November 29, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyFibroTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saint Louis, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In