Can anyone give me a short list of foods to avoid when you have Fibro and food that will all help me loose weight I'm allergic to dairy. Thanks x
I have started to use a gluten free diet, dairy free, no carbs, no wheat , with the right help you can cOnquer weight gain with special diets. Have you heard of Wiltshire farm? have LOOK ON THEIR WEB.
@LavenderSage yo are so right even my doctor says Aspartame is very bad for you. It gives me migraines. I just left my retina specialist and I have lost part of my sight on my right eye due to my migraines. There is nothing they can do to reverse the damage. I'm so angry that they allow this stuff on the market. Sorry about the rant. I hope you and everyone out there with chronic pain is able to have a good day. God bless and remember to count your blessings :-) ♡♡♡♡♡
Gluten, sugar(unless it is in the piece of fruit or vegetable you are eating) and remember sugar is like a drug, it's got nasty withdrawal symptoms but if you can get past the first week you are golden and will feel the health benefits. Also, avoid anything processed if you can. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, beans, legumes, nuts(but go easy). I eat mainly plant based and have gown through the sugar withdrawal. I can feel the difference, it's not huge but it is significant and I know I'm treating my body as best I can considering what it's going through. Hope I have helped. Gentle hugs
Do a Paleo diet. It is really helping me and I'm losing weight for the first time in years.
My doctors told me to eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 large ones. This way it keeps your motabulisom higher therefore you burn more calories. While I haven't lost a huge amount I have been able to keep my weight below 200.