I get sad and angry and anxiety.
Answer Summary
Members overwhelmingly validated the emotional struggles that accompany chronic illness, with many confirming that anxiety, depression,... Read more
I have major anxiety and depression issues. They get worse when Fibro flares.
Very common in those with Fibro. If you feel they are affecting you strongly there are meds that work on that kind of thing.
yep mine has gotten worse over the last couple of years. I'm trying like Forsaken Angel says, don't sweat the small stuff and get out of stressful situations. I'm trying to take it moment by moment, and not to take things to seriously anymore. Its very hard and it requires a lot of faith and just the determination to do that. The past couple of weeks haven't been bad with that and i've had a stressful ffew weeks at home so just take it hour by hour and realize we can't change what we have, we can only embrace and not let it get us down. Thankfully there is the support groups around to help us when we are donw and to encourage us. But take things slow. Its hard since im a fast pace person. Hope this helps.
Everyday
I think it comes with the territory.